Friday, April 18, 2008

Princess Wishes

Last night, Jonathan and I took Abigail to see "Princess Wishes: Disney on Ice". Jonathan thoroughly enjoyed it. He was excited all day long. Really though, he was a good sport about going and seeing the excitement in the eyes of Abigail made it all worthwhile. We were lucky enough to get the tickets free, but believe me, we spent PLENTY in consessions. I think 2 Chick-fil-A sandwiches, a large coke, and a box of popcorn rounded us out at about $24! RIDICULOUS!!! I can't beleive I even let myself to it!! Anyway, Abigail looked forward to it all week and thought it was the best thing ever.




Abigail and her friend Jackson in their Nemo hats.


And there's Cinderella!!

1 comment:

MMS said...

I see you figured out the picture issue . . . and I LOVE the pictures! Rachel is so big now, and Abigail is definitely your daughter. Maybe she looks like Jonathan, but the picture of her with things suctioned to her "boobs" is ALL you! Love it!