Friday, August 8, 2008

Girls' trip to the beach!

Two of my best friends came to visit this past week from Texas. They are friends from grad school and are also both speech pathologists and work in the public schools. It had been 2 long years since I had seen them, so it was SO SO SO SO nice to see them again. We made a girl's trip down to Myrtle Beach where I showed them all around the beach. I also got to meet Ashleigh's little girl, Ryleigh, for the first time! She is so precious and had so much fun playing with Abigail. My mother-in-law graciously kept Rachel for me during the day so I would not be tied down with a baby while we were there. Jonathan kept her at night. We had a great time and made such great memories!!!! Love you girls!!

Abigail, Me, Ryleigh, Angie, Ashleigh in front of Sarah J's. It was good even if we had to eat at dinner at 4pm!


Ryleigh and Abigail in their matching PJ's Angie bought them. Angie's yummy breakfast plate we threw together...breakfast in bed!


Playing on the beach!


And of course on a girls weekend, you have to get a little crazy once the kids go to bed! We were attempting to mimick stupid celebrity expressions...

4 comments:

Cook Family said...

SO fun! i'm so glad you got to get away :) the celebrity shots are my fav :)

Anonymous said...

I crack up every time I see these hilarious pics!! I miss you so much and had such a fun time with you and Angie and the girls!!Memories!!! Can't wait to see you again!! I'm counting the days! XOXOXO, Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! LOVE the celebrity shots. i was out on a girls' night last week and we did the same thing!!

Anonymous said...

abby has such a sexy little body