Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ok, you've proven yourself....

I just now checked my blog and noticed TEN comments, never in the history of this thing have I gotten TEN comments, so friends, I will continue the updating....

Ok, so Rachel had her first birthday December 6th. We had mostly a family party but we all sure packed out my house! Rachel had a great time opening all the gifts, as did Abigail. We had a hard time prying them out of Abigail's hands and kept having to tell her they were Rachel's gifts and not hers! She told us that she would "share" Rachel's gifts with her!

Diving into her own cake! Funny story...I only ordered a big cake and just thought I would cut her a little peice and let her dive in...when we picked up the cake, they threw the small cake in for free!
Off to the tub!


Opening her gifts...


I can't believe my baby is ONE!

5 comments:

Hollie Heming said...

Wow! Looks like the party was lots of fun! Hope to see you soon.

The Chavis Family said...

Rachel is such a sweety!! Joe and I love playing with her in nursery on Sundays. Looks like she had a great birthday party. ~ Kim :)

The Hardy Family said...

Looks like a fun 1st birthday party!! Happy Belated Rachel!

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

So glad you decided to keep posting. I look at blogs a lot more often than my Facebook stuff b/c I get distracted by all that extra stuff, and I think the blogs just look better. Anyway, the party pictures were great. It made me realize how quickly Micah's 1st birthday is approaching...not even to mention the fact that we will both have two 4-year old girls on our hands very soon...YIKES!

Anonymous said...

love the one of dad pulling her legs open, love to take her nappy off and lick her bald puffy baby slit, they love having it licked