Tuesday, February 24, 2009

From the rising of the Sun...

What can be more pleasing to God than to hear His children praising Him??? It sure warms my heart!! Abigail learned this song in her preschool class. She has a new teacher this semester who knows a good bit of sign language and is teaching the children through songs! Abigail is beginning to learn more about God, His goodness and love. She asks us questions frequently about Jesus. Her latest question was whether or not Jesus had a Pinnochio video in heaven. Then she told me later that day that she'd rather go to Myrtle Beach than Heaven...Oh the girl has a lot to learn!!

Turn up your volume!

6 comments:

The B Family said...

Precious! There is nothing that warms my heart like watching our children praise HIM! Wyatt loves "Big House" and Scott and I get a kick out of listening him continue to sing it to himself in bed as he's falling asleep.
Thanks for sharing!!!
Love~ Rebecca

Cook Family said...

LOVE it!! I love how Jonathan is always the loudest "Yay" :) These videos are priceless!

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

That was SO sweet...it was so funny to hear Jonathan at the end...it will be hilarious to see how he responds if Abigail ever takes up any sports...can't wait to see how loud he can be then.

The Hardy Family said...

That was so cute!! What a sweet moment to watch your child singing and praising Jesus! I love the tutu as well! :)

Gracious Gifts said...

Adorable!! Good job, Abigail!

The Chavis Family said...

This video is so cute. I love the one at the table too. Sometimes I can't get them to play at school so I finally watched them at home yesterday. Your girls are so cute!! ~Kim