Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Joyful Noise

Nothing warms my heart more than seeing my 3 year-old daughter making a joyful noise to Jesus!! Luke 18:15-17 says “But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

ps- Abigail insisted on wearing her WINTER hat today, despite 85 degree temperatures.

(Be sure to read below to see the surprise visitor in our backyard!)

4 comments:

Cook Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cook Family said...

OK...precious!! LOVE that hat abigail!

Gracious Gifts said...

absolutely adorable...

Anonymous said...

Johanna:
I love your blog. I check it every weekend. Hope you are doing well. Let's get together over the summer. Also, Abigail has a wondeful voice! I love the winter hat!! :) Anna