Sunday, May 18, 2008

Minivan Mom

Never in a million years did I ever think I would be the owner of a minivan. If you would have told me 10 or even 5 years ago I would own one, I would have laughed and laughed. But the truth is that with two small children, it just makes sense. A few years ago, I got caught up into the "SUV just looks cooler" attitude. I have come to realize that convienence is just worth so much more than looking hip. Its a used 2006 Kia Sedona and we got a great deal, I mean GREAT deal, on the verge of stealing it! I have SO much room and for the first time ever Abigail can't annoy the heck out of me by kicking the back of my seat! I LOVE IT!!


5 comments:

TXSkipper said...

Know how you feel gal. We got ours last weekend...and are now trying to sell our SUV. I will agree - so much room, so much more convenience. It's still a minivan though. It's been a hard few weeks - turning 31, getting a minivan and realizing I've been out of college for 9 years!!! This has been much harder than turning 30!

MMS said...

CONGRATS on your new car! I know it was a big step. In fact, when the car dealer suggested to Chris that we get a mini van, he said, "Don't say that in front of my wife." I think you're going to like Kia for all the security you have in their warranties! Love you!

Cook Family said...

yay!!!!! congrats!!!!

Gracious Gifts said...

i'm jealous!

The Hardy Family said...

Welcome to the van club...they are great!