Saturday, May 3, 2008

SNAKE!!






(edit:05/05/2008- Many have brought it to my attention that the snake looks longer than 3 feet. Now that I think about and look at it, I think it probably was closer to 4 feet! Plus, it was curled up when I took the picture next to the broom! Anyhow, it was HUGE to see in our residential neighborhood! )

We had a surprise visitor in our backyard today...a 3' long SNAKE! I put the broom next to him so you could get a good idea of how long he was! We think he was just a black snake and harmless, but it was very strange seeing him so close to our home. I have an issue with killing animals just to kill them (since he was harmless) but our attempts to lure him into a bucket to then release him into some nearby woods failed. He finally just slithered across the fence into our neighbor's yard. I would tell them but since they never talk to us, I will just let Mr. Snake slither into their sewer system and bite them on the bahonkus. :) (That's for you, Angie)

No comments: