Saturday, June 21, 2008

7 years

On Monday, Jonathan and I will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary! These seven years really have been the happiest of my life. I am so thankful to have a husband who is a faithful provider and leader to our family. He works very hard so I can work part-time and stay home with our children. I love the way he rubs my back at night until I fall asleep, plays with our girls, keeps track of our finances (because I have no idea), makes a special trip to gas up my car (I mean van :)), grills up a mean burger, and brings me home Starbucks frappachinos. There are so so many more. In these 7 years, we have moved 4 times, lived in 3 different cities, had 6 cars, adopted our first pet, survived 3 years of seminary, and produced 2 very beautiful, wonderful, precious little girls. And this, my friends, is what 7 years of marriage will do to you!!!


I love you, baby! Happy Anniversary!!! Love forever and ever, Johanna



2 comments:

Cook Family said...

So sweet! I seriously almost cried! I LOVE that you were able to use that pic! Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

Outside of becoming a Christ follower, the greatest decision of my life was asking you to marry me!!! I am just so very grateful that you said "yes". I love you with all that I am!!!

Jonathan