Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Funny Story

Ok, so this morning I stopped at McDonald's in Chapin for a cup of coffee on my way to work. Of course McDonald's does not have the best reputation for customer service, but with only 2 people working in the restaurant and the drive thru line a mile deep, this poor guy really was doing the best he could. I walked inside and stood in front of the counter about 2 minutes before he was able to look at me to take my order. Meanwhile, an EMS worker parks his ambulance outside and comes inside. He stands behind me in line MAYBE for about a minute and a half and I begin to hear him grumbling behind me and how dissatisfied he was about the cashier not even acknowledging us. Finally he screams this and walks out: "If I treated people like this, they would be in body bags!".

1 comment:

The Hardy Family said...

You are hilarious!!!!!!!! :)